Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Initial Blogger Post

Welcome to the SWFL Real Estate Blog I have recently created on Blogger. I am excited to generate some interesting posts relevant to Florida Real Estate and in general, Southwest Florida homes for sale. Please feel free to comment as much or as little as you'd like. My goal is to create a forum that everyone feels comfortable participating in.

You can see a little bit about me from the, um, well... "About Me" section of my blog, so I won't bore you. But if anything interests you, real estate related or not, please don't hesitate to drop me a line. Perhaps you're a Great Dane fan, like myself. Maybe you're a private or commercial pilot, let's talk. Or you love music almost as much as I do, send me your favorites, here's mine . You may want to know the value of your home, or what the best buys in SW Florida are today, just let me know.

Some posts will be about something that just happened in the Real Estate Market, a good buy or news that may help you save on insurance or taxes. Whatever the post...I hope you enjoy.


Regards,
Jeff

1 comment:

Jeff Cody, Realtor said...

I forgot to mention, there is an RSS Feed for Real Estate news at the bottom of the blog. Be sure to read the top stories. -Jeff